The third Global Soil Biodiversity Conference will take place in Dublin between 1-3 November 2021. The event will gather experts, researchers, scientist, practitioners and students from all around who will discuss the latest scientific achievements in soil biodiversity.
The conference is organized by Global Soil Biodiversity Initiative (GSBI), launched in 2011, whose core activities are related to the development of soil biodiversity policy and stimulating research and strengthening the knowledge on the biodiversity in terrestrial soils.
The conference programme includes plenary lectures, keynote talks, sessions of specialised research talks, technical workshops and cultural social events.
The following sub-themes will be discussed:
- Global Drivers of Biodiversity
- Soil Biodiversity for Sustainable Agriculture
- Aboveground-Belowground Interactions
- Novel Techniques in Soil Biodiversity Research
- Threats to Soil Biodiversity & Protection of Soil Biodiversity
- Restoration of Soil Biodiversity
More about the event, including important dates, information about the submission process, registration, etc.,